Team Leader - Company Secretarial
COMPANY SECRETARAL - TEAM LEADER
The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Manage the team and support management in driving their performance and productivity
• Provide adapted coaching to team members to help them to develop their skills
• Manage and mitigate risk, within the day to day as well as ensuring that direct reports do so as well
• Manage the statutory requirements of a portfolio of Luxembourg entities (and other jurisdictions), listed and unlisted, with supervision
• Troubleshoot, act as an escalation point for the team with complex client activities and workload management / escalate to top management if needed
• Produce minutes, action points and follow up for clients within agreed deadlines
• Review of corporate documentation for the portfolio of clients (articles, agreements, prospectus, financial statements, service level agreements etc.) from a corporate secretarial perspective
• Liaise with internal and external parties as needed (i.e. client, regulators, lawyers, notaries, embassies, client relationship delivery managers, operational teams etc.)
• Attend on-boarding / client service review meetings (as necessary)
• Ensure department statistics and KPIs are produced in a timely manner Qualifications
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
• Experience with client facing situations and familiarity with the Luxembourg legal & Corporate Secretarial environment
• Solid knowledge of various types of investment vehicles including, but not limited to, SICARs, SCAs, SICAVs, FCPs and Management Companies
• Fluent in English - French and/or German advantageous
• Experience of Diligent Boardbooks or any other board packaging software
• Microsoft Outlook and Office have no secrets for you. Having used Viewpoint or any other corporate database is an asset
• Experience attending large board meetings and taking minutes with tight timelines
• Strong coaching and people oriented approach and ability to develop your team members,
• Strong verbal & written communication skills (liaise with internal and external parties), Ability to work autonomously, ability to prioritise and escalate potential risks
• Open to business travelling (if needed) Knowledge / Experience:
Solid knowledge of various types of investment vehicles including, but not limited to, SICARs, SCAs, SICAVs, FCPs and Management Companies About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation; all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.