Team Leader Transfer Agency - CDI - M/F-(H/F)
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- Société Générale Securities Services
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
Team Leader Transfer Agency - CDI - M/F-(H/F)
Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS), the Securities business line of Société Générale Group, is one of the main Administration and Custody actors for mutual funds in Luxembourg. We offer a complete range of services for institutional clients: liquidity management, compensation, depositary and conservation services, funds administration and asset servicing, transfer agent and issuer services.
Team Leader Transfer Agency reporta to the Manager of Cross Unit Cross Border Team and manages a Team of 22 associates. The key areas of responsibility for the Team are: Reconciliation, Cash investigations, Corrections within the Register, Manual payments, Claims, Daily and Monthly reporting.
The Team leader's responsibility is to ensure that day to day operations are running efficiently and that exposure to risk is limited.
The Team leader is expected to promote risk awareness, assessment and control within the department, Foster an environment where procedures, policies and processes are adhered to and procedural changes are introduced to enhance the ongoing performance of the department.
The Team leader should support engagement with relevant parties to discuss and agree potential solutions.
The Team leader is to be Client focus providing them with a high standard service level.
• Coordinate and organize the work in a Transfer Agency Team including team coverage;
• Ensure effective compliance and controls in own area;
• Ensure daily deadlines are met in a multi-batch environment(tasks include bank account reconciliation, debtor chasing, claim issuance, investigations, cash queries, transactional amendments within the TA Register, manual payments);
• Oversee and control Events like Dividends, Trailer Fee calculations and payments, Commissions;
• Liaise and interact with other SGSS entity;
• Develop, maintain and control processes, procedures, checklists and checkpoints for the team;
• Identify and monitor the team's Training and Personal Development needs
• Be the team's center of expertise and leverage knowledge;
• Pro actively share knowledge with others;
• Sign off relevant daily verifications and process validations;
• Participate and answer to audit requirements, Compliance and Risk sample checks;
• Ensure team's effective understanding of specific process and strict adherence to relevant procedures to deliver project;
• Participate to testings when requested for the Team;
• Assist the Team Manager when required;
• Promote a positive attitude towards internal policies, procedures and controls;
• Help the team with booking and quality checking of payments instructions and corrective orders when needed;
• Produce monthly KPIs / Permanent Supervision within the agreed deadline.
- University degree
- At least 3 years of previous experience of Transfer Agency or Financial Services in a Team leader position;
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (written and oral);
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook);
- You have the ability to:
- send and receive messages using different methods so that they are conveyed and understood as intended;
- take responsibility for the completion of objectives and tasks within budget;
- analyze and evaluate information in order to arrive at and draw conclusions that can be implemented to resolve difficult issues;
- be quality driven with a pride in delivering excellence;
- build effective relationships with internal and external clients and their customers (being responsive to client needs in a timely and professional manner);
- admit mistakes and take responsibility for your actions;
- work in co-operation with other people in a way that maximizes personal effectiveness, encourage teamwork and achieve the required outcomes;
- actively influence events; seek opportunities and act on them; originate action without being asked to do so;
- successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions.
The successful candidate can expect to work in a dynamic environment which is both challenging and rewarding in a long-established financial institution in Luxembourg.
Our Recruitment process:
The short-listed candidates will be invited to perform a reasoning test, a personality questionnaire and to one or more face to face interviews in order to discuss about their experience, skills and values. In order to finalize the recruitment process, the selected candidate will have to present a certain number of supporting documents before his integration (copy of diplomas, proof of previous jobs, and possibly an extract of the criminal record (bulletin n ° 3 for the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg).