Temenos T24 Developer
- Permanent, Full time
- East-West United Bank S.A.
- 20 Feb 18
With more than 40 years’ experience in Luxembourg, East-West United Bank S.A. (EWUB) is a Russian capital bank inaugurated in Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg in 1974. Acting as a business partner dedicated to building and protecting clients’ interests and to providing them with tailor-made financial solutions, the bank’s long-standing traditions have been successfully adapted to modern society’s needs and in 2013, the Bank has recorded a profit on its operations for the fifteenth consecutive year. EWUB acts as a two-way bridge between the East and the West connecting Russian and CIS businesses to Europe and helping European partners to be established in Russia. The Bank is part of the Sistema Group, which is the largest publicly-traded investment company in Russia. EWUB employs c. 80 people and is organized in 4 commercial divisions: Private Banking, Transactional Banking, Global Markets, and Corporate Banking. In 2017, EWUB successfully launched an online savings platform in Luxembourg and Germany under the brand of eastwestdirekt.
More information is available on our websites:
We are looking for an IT specialist with a strong experience in Temenos T24 core banking system, broad knowledge of Private and Retail Banking domain and solid background in software development. As such, you will be able to provide state-of-the-art software solutions on time, to elaborate software development methodology and, to work closely with business analysts as well as quality assurance teams.
- Be responsible for software development from technical design to delivery.
- Collaborate with the business analysts and quality assurance team.
- Perform coding, code review and unit testing.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the product.
- Collaborate with team members to find best solutions for complex technical issues.
Your skills and qualifications
- MS degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Professional experience in development of Temenos T24/Core Banking for financial and banking institutions with a minimum of three years.
- General experience in software development with a minimum of five years.
- Excellent algorithmic skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Understanding of software design patterns and modern software engineering practices including Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Knowledge of at least one of high-level programming languages, like C#, Java or Python, will be considered as an asset.
- Ability to work independently on tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English. French and Russian will be considered as an asset.