The Cloud Infrastructure Architect will also assist project teams with technical issues including the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Hands-on experience with cloud architectures, including the architectural design and deployment of cloud solutions
• Working knowledge of cloud management platforms
• Ability to build collaborative working relationships with various internal and external stakeholders • Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment;
• Service-oriented mind-set;
• Familiar with service design in the context of cloud-based solutions
• Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner;
• Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail;
• Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential;
• Any other European language is a plus.
• Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes;
• Participate in the integration with collaborative tools and components
• Stay current with new technologies and techniques as appropriate
• Experience designing backup & disaster recovery solutions
• Experience deploying and operating on public and private cloud frameworks
• Lead highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise architecture
• Experience in large scale migration Data Center to Data Center and/or Data Center to Cloud
• Experience with VMware Cloud products
• Familiar with Devops concepts and tools (Ansible/Jenkins nice to have)
• Experience in infrastructure automation through DevOps
• Familiar with Kubernetes/PKS (nice to have)
• Extensive Linux and Windows skills in Virtualized/cloud environment
• Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications
• Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
• Strong Hypervisor experience, (e.g. VMware, NSX, VSAN and fibre-channel storage arrays) If you are interested in this or similar opportunities, please send a detailed CV as soon as possible