- 300€ -350€ per day
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Contract, Full time
- Skillfinder International
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
A large financial Organisation is currently seeking a Transfer agent.
Job Description :
The purpose of this role is to lead in the processing and the validation of shareholder transactions dedicated to European clients, produce advanced shareholder reports and internal reports related to the daily Transfer Agent records in relation with compliance.
• Production of the shareholder reporting dedicated to internal and external clients
• Manage and follow cash processes with various counterparties
• Ensure adherence to all established procedures and controls as well as all specificities linked to these dedicated clients.
• Act as a key point of contact to effectively address and resolve issues with other sections and departments
• Ensure continuous improvement of the desk by your initiatives and propositions
• Establish and develop relationships with the customers and their shareholders and handle their queries
Knowledge and Experience:
• 5 years of relevant experience in Fund Industry
• 3 years college degree in a business related field • Language skills: Fluent in French and English is required
• Solid understanding of MS Office computer skills
Skills & Competencies:
• Knowledge of transfer agency duties
• Strong aptitude for numbers, accuracy and organization • Client focus • Focus on Quality