Transfer Agent Dealing
- Negotiable EUR
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 07 Sep 18 2018-09-07
Our client is an Asset Management Company, based in Luxembourg. Covering two fulltime maternity leaves, they are looking for two motivated and experienced Transfer Agent Dealing.
Transfer Agent Dealing (Fixed-term Contract, two positions)
You already have an experience as a Transfer Agent Dealing?
Are you looking for a defined mission and ready to raise a rewarding challenge?
Do you want to join an international group, a renowned institution?
If you can answer "yes" to these three questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you.
Our client is an Asset Management Company, based in Luxembourg. You will work in a multicultural team within an open-space environment (around 12 employees).
Covering two fulltime maternity leaves, they are looking for two motivated and experienced Transfer Agent Dealing who will be rapidly operational.
- Dispatching of the daily incoming orders from the Transfer Agency;
- Processing Subscription, Redemption, Transfer, Switches, including communication to investors;
- Monitoring and handling of the electronic dealing;
- Processing the clients daily orders and queries;
- Managing and reporting of the internal queries from the group;
- Working with the team, the internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects.
- A bachelor degree or relevant experience as a Transfer Agent Dealing;
- As from 2 to 3 years' in a similar position;
- English is mandatory. Another European language would be an asset;
- Microsoft Office tools' mastery, especially Excel;
- SWIFT knowledge is an asset;
- Autonomous, motivated and ability to work with deadlines;
- Positive attitude with team-oriented approach to working with others ;
- Immediately available.
- Working in a successful and established company in Luxembourg;
- A fixed-term contract;
- A salary linked to your background & experience.
Keywords: TA | Dealing | Asset Management | Luxembourg | Subscription | Redemption | Client Relationship | Transfer Agent
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.