Administrator, Middle Office (Aus) - Contract
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographical time zones. Malaysia is one of two operational processing hubs that supports Custody - Transaction Management; Settlements; NAV Production; Fund Reporting; Shareholder Services; Global Fund Platform Services; Data Service Delivery; Entitlements - income and corporate actions and Reconciliations. The country employs a Global Operating Model to maximise efficiencies across times zones and supports a 24/5 operational capability.
The objectives for Malaysia are to enhance the scalability of our global operations, improve service quality via our 'centres of excellence' and to implement/leverage standard processes globally.
AUS business hours, this role is required to work on shift hours from 4:00 AM until 1:00 PM What will you do?
- Middle Office Related Activities - Trade capture, settlement, trade matching and mutual funds order processing for all client segments
What do you need to succeed?
- At least 2 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge in Middle Office, Trade Capture and Settlement activity
- Can work independently, flexible, good teamwork, positive attitude and committed
- finance/business/accounting/mathematics/economics background.
- Planning and organization skill, ability to work in difficult situations, solve problems and communicate, support change, initiatives and projects, managing cross-functional relationships, verbal and written communication skill
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded