Administrator, Trade Capture ( 6 month's contract )
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographical time zones. Malaysia is one of two operational processing hubs that supports Custody - Transaction Management; Settlements; NAV Production; Fund Reporting; Shareholder Services; Global Fund Platform Services; Data Service Delivery; Entitlements - income and corporate actions and Reconciliations. The country employs a Global Operating Model to maximise efficiencies across times zones and supports a 24/5 operational capability. The objectives for Malaysia are to enhance the scalability of our global operations, improve service quality via our 'centres of excellence' and to implement/leverage standard processes globally.
This role is responsible and to ensure treatment of cash and security instructions received from RBC Investor & Treasury Services' clients in line with prescribed market, NAV and Treasury deadlines
Supporting region and working hours : Hong Kong/Singapore/ Luxembourg ( 9am to 6pm ) What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Completion of all trades that fall into STE environment are completed within the agreed timeframe
- Ensure accuracy of processing is in accordance to from RBC Investor & Treasury Services' expectation
- Adhere to RBC Investor & Treasury Services' core standards
- Completion of all report's to relevant processing departments in a timely manner
- Ensure outstanding items are assigned and individual departments/financial institutions are chased for resolution
- Adherence to risk factors and seek ways of mitigation
- Ensuring that all internal cut-off time's are adhered to
- Posting of trades in accordance to procedures
- At least a Degree in related field
- Any prior banking experience in operations / Back office is a plus
- PC literate in MS Office applications Excel and Word Knowledge of different investment instrument types
- Motivated, flexible, able to be part of a team
What's in it for you?
- Systems literate
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Process Improvement and innovation
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded