Administrator, Trade Management (Securities Lending Service Delivery)
What is the opportunity?
The incumbent will work within the Securities Lending Service Delivery team . They will be responsible tor all Operational elements of the SL business, managing client (internal and external) expectations and striving to provide exceptional client service at all times. The Securities Lending business has a direct relationship with, and impact upon, custody clients, multiple internal partners and external borrowers. There will also be regular communication with, and oversight of the work being carried out by, the global SL Operations. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Act as first point of contact for complex queries and maintain an enhanced level of service provided to the International Securities Lending business, ensuring that trade settlement, corporate action, income collection and all associated reconciliation issues are managed and prioritised according to associated levels of market/financial risk
- Contribute toward successful audit and compliance reviews, applying knowledge of the UK regulatory framework
- Actively participate in group performance reviews/discussions, be aware of the impact of not reaching, or exceeding, general performance targets (KPls/KRls/KQls)
- Maintenance of relationships with the sub -custodian network , borrowing brokers and the Malaysian Settlement/Income team
- Taking ownership of outstanding/potential issues, ensuring a riskaverse approach to all group functions by ensuring all queries are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Provision of an exceptional level of client service (external clients) in all areas
- Previous experience of working in either the Settlement, Trade Support or Reconciliation/Control function of a financial institution (Custodian, Investment Bank etc)
- Ability to work under pressure, escalate effectively, managing workloads and time efficiently without supervision
- Exhibit a strong understanding of the UK regulatory framework (in particular CASS)
- Advanced Excel Skills, MS Access and familiarity with Bloomberg, Pirum, Equilend, and Securities Lending
What's in it for you?
- Systems literacy, ability to adapt to working across multiple systems
- Evidence strong interpersonal skills, dealing effectively with a broad range of contacts
- Competent in MS Excel and Word applications
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded