Hiring a Functional business analyst who has End to End business analysis with any domain experience, if you have banking/Insurance will be an added advantage.
4+ Years of Experience:
- Experience in business analyst, requirement gatherings, process mapping and design techniques. Preparing, facilitating, documentations and participating in client meetings/workshops reseach and analysis.
- Understand client's business structures, process and objective of the Change / Transformation Management.
- Developing and evaluating procedures, controls, user requirements and functional specifications to identify gaps between current state and future state.
- Creating business requiremen documents (BRD's) into use cases/functional specifications for customization.
- Requirements gathering, functional requirements, user stories and documenting business/data/application/technology architectures, requirements and business rules.
- Business process models/design, logical data models, standards and guidance.
- Documenting and explaining problems and works to resolve software defects, whilst ensuring technical compatibility and end user satisfaction.
- Understanding of banking/financial institution and understanding of how change drives benefits for business, its customers and other stakeholders.
- Experience in Loans/Mortgage Business / Insurance, Cards Business / Retail / Wealth banking / Insurance / Shared Services / Commercial Banking will be an added advantage
- A Bachelor's Degree with a major in MIS, Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Business or Financial Engineering preferred.
- 5 - 8 years Business Analyst experience.
- No technology experience needed as we are looking for people with product and process knowledge.
- Experience in a functional role within a banking / financial institution environment and experience on projects from the business side is a plus point.
- Excellent communication skills in [A Must] :-
Mandarin: Speak, Read & Write
English : Speak And Write
- Good stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance, implementation of change management and benefits realisation.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to win over and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Business Analyst who are currently working with Banking/ Financial Instituation projects.
Must be willing to work at Cyberjaya, Selangor
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.