HR Officer - 6 months' contract
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing centre of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographical time zones. The country employs a Global Operating Model to maximize efficiencies across times zones and supports a 24/5 operational capability.
This role primary point of contact for all day-to-day Clients related operational queries, liaising with operational processing teams, the market and project teams to ensure our clients receive an exceptional experience
As a HR Officer, you provide administrative support to company HR operations. Leveraging your high degree of organization skills and attention to details, you will be coordinating, facilitating the daily operation task. In this role you will interact with various levels of management within the organization in addition to HR team and vendors. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Ensure timely P-File and all the required new hire's documents and forms are completed and compiled to RBC
- Managing off boarding activities. This include timely update for resignation tracker, co-ordinate cancellation of access, return of company assets to respective department and etc. To ensure completion off boarding forms in P-file.
- Prepare internal conversion, extension letters within the established timelines, ensuring accuracy and quality at all times.
- Coordinate and manage 3 rd party vendor. This includes leave, Insurance, government bodies such as KWSP and SOSCO.
- Handling long service and performance awards, coordinating for the delivery to the award winners.
- Minimum a Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or similar with at least 1-3 years experience in HR Operations. Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency with MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and Internet/social media skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail coupled with good problem solving skills; analytical and numeric reasoning skills
- Proven flexibility in accommodating different personalities, professional work styles and changing work priorities
What's in it for you?
- Experience in managing multiple competing deadlines and manual processes in a fast pace environment.
- A growth mindset and always strive for excellence.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Playing an integral part of hiring the best talent to RBC
- Working on a high-performing team
- Being part of an organization that values integrity, accountability and diversity & inclusion