Manager, Fund Accounting
What is the opportunity?
As a Manager, Fund Accounting, you will manage a Fund Accounting team that is accountable for all controls and processes are followed in order to maintain accurate records for each fund and all exceptions and controls breaches are escalated immediately and resolved timely, ensure all audit and regulatory requirements are satisfied and key service level agreements met.
Responsible for the daily management of the operational team ensuring accurate and timely processing, reconciliation and valuation of inputs that go into determining the net asset value for the entire fund range.
Region : Luxemberg
Working hours : 2PM - 11PM / 3PM - 12 AM What will you do?
- Business planning and team management
- Ensure high quality (consistency & accuracy) of all NAV deliverables
- Monitor the team quality and performance
- Enhance productivity and effective relationship with other departments
- Involvement in all key quality and productivity improvement initiatives
- Keep current on all regulations/legislation/accounting standards/Income Tax rules.
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Ensure that the team is managed through effective communication, on-going team meetings and performance and development plans are reviewed regularly
- Ensure continuous coaching and development
- 5 years with Operations background
- >3 years with Fund Accounting knowledge
- Ability to demonstrates strong people
- Sound planning and organization, management skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
What's in it for you?
- Good technical knowledge on calculating Net Asset Value, preparing financial statements
- Good knowledge about Fund Industry, products and Financial Markets in general knowledgeable in geography's regulatory environment
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded