Senior Administrator, Reconciliations Production Services (LUX)
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographical time zones. The country employs a Global Operating Model to maximise efficiencies across times zones and supports a 24/5 operational capability.
You will be responsible for a number of business initiatives within Reconciliations. The role requires analysis to be completed on a number of components affecting reconciliations, making recommendations and presenting results to the global reconciliations team and operating teams. You will also be a stakeholder in a number of key projects for the reconciliation team . This role is also responsible for being the point of contact for any compliance and regulatory issues affecting RPS, ensuring awareness and compliance to the regulatory change. The role will also entail reviewing and leading changes to global policies/procedures. The role also is in charge to manage reporting activities. Expectation is to deliver specific services to external and internal clients with high level of quality, efficiency and fostering a client first mindset. You will be supporting Luxembourg region, working hours would be between 12pm - 9pm. However, flexibility is required to support business needs. What will you do?
- Lead the analysis and risk assessment for the development of and subsequent assessment of a number of key reconciliation activities
- Ensure effective logging and resolution/follow up of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/escalate queries/problem within agreed timescales
- Continuously identify opportunities to enhance our service and value proposition for clients, continuously improve efficiency, quality and productivity through the application of a pertinent methodology and system evolution
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Participate in the closure of risk or audit open points.
- Ensure PEGA attestation, completeness checks and reporting are performed in respect of the timelines
- Review/update SLA/Procedures with internal or external stakeholders when required
- Maintain efficient and high level communication protocols with Manager, team members across locations and our clients
- Custody and Banking experience in operations/back office. Basic operational knowledge / experience in Transaction Management, Corporate Actions, Foreign Exchange, Cash Payments, Shareholder Services, Fund Accounting or equivalent.
- Familiar with Nostro, Suspense and Asset (Stock) reconciliations
- Willing to take on new challenges and work under pressure following sharp deadlines and meeting Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to liaise with several departments and contacts at different level on more complex subject.
- Solution oriented mindset and ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
- As a guideline to ensure a reasonable time is spent in a role, you are expected to have at least 12 months of service in your current role for any lateral move
What's in it for you?
- Competent in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Visio (essential) / MS Access DB (preferred)
- Flexibility in working hours and able to work in a team to achieve goals
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Join our Talent Community
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at http://www.rbc.com/careers/index.html rbc.com/careers. JOB SUMMARY City:
Wisma RBC Work Hours/Week:
40 Work Environment:
Office Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Monthly Required Travel (%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Req ID:
244936 Ad Code(s):