Senior Analyst (Global Security Pricing)
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographical time zones. Malaysia is one of two operational processing hubs that supports Custody - Transaction Management; Settlements; NAV Production; Fund Reporting; Shareholder Services; Global Fund Platform Services; Data Service Delivery; Entitlements - income and corporate actions and Reconciliations. The country employs a Global Operating Model to maximise efficiencies across times zones and supports a 24/5 operational capability. The objectives for Malaysia are to enhance the scalability of our global operations, improve service quality via our 'centres of excellence' and to implement/leverage standard processes globally. The team is supporting Global region The work hours : Between 7am to 10pm (rotation shift) What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Responsible for the Day to Day deliverables: Delivery of Portfolio Securities Valuation for Fund Administered under various platforms (12 Entities of the Group) Including: CPS Pricing L1/L2 - FX & Interest Rates L1/L2 - Stale Price Analysis L1 - Customer Support L1/L2 - EUCs Update and Daily Maintenance L1/L2 - CPS Parameterization L3 (Day to Day) - (*L1:Maker / L2: Reviewer / L3: Super User Access)
- Promote quality of deliverables by motivating, coaching and developing team members
- Ensure cross training and rotation of duties occurs on a regular basis to increase operational efficiency and reduce operational risk
- Ensure all operational issues are treated in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure all processes are documented in the procedures manual and are maintained on an on-going basis
- Maintain an in depth knowledge of BCP procedures, policies and plans
- Ensure compliance with and completion of code of conduct / RBC I&TS compliance manual / control self-assessment
- People Management for daily operations, on boarding, provide and maintain indicators to the management (KPI / KQI)
- Participate with manager in goal setting, mid-year, and year end appraisals of staff
- Knowledge in MS Office especially Excel (Macro/EUC)
- Strong knowledge in Finance especially Financial Securities product
- Excellent analytical skill
- Proficient in English (written and oral).
- Able to work independently.
What's in it for you?
- Knowledge in data vendors : Bloomberg, Telekurs, Financial Times and Reuters.
- Knowledge in Multifonds and CPS.
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Process Improvement and innovation
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded