Senior Client Service Representative
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing centre of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographical time zones. The country employs a Global Operating Model to maximize efficiencies across times zones and supports a 24/5 operational capability.
This role primary point of contact for day-to-day Trade and Custody operational queries for North American and Europe clients and their affiliates in APAC. Demonstrate to clients an understanding of their business model and RBC end-to-end process to enable an exceptional client experience What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Lead the day-to-day interaction with clients to deliver an exceptional client service experience
- Work with the relevant Operations teams to get amendments done and proactively improve the day-to-day client experience
- Respond to client requests or queries in a timely manner, providing high quality support and accuracy in administration of all queries
- Anticipate issues and proactively work to address concerns before they escalate
- Identify opportunities for increasing efficiency and productivity and drive changes through to implementation
- Share timely and relevant information within the team and with service partners and ensure up-to-date operating procedures are maintained and accessible to team members
- Complete Risk & Compliance requests within required deadlines
- Maintain professional and productive working relationships with all business partners; working alongside them to ensure a successful resolution of client issues
- Degree in related studies
- In depth knowledge of some or all of functional areas of client operations such as transactions management and/or corporate entitlements
- Computer Literacy - Intermediate MS Office
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Risk Assessment and quantification methodologies
What's in it for you?
- Proven track record within Custody and/or Investment Administration
- Specific relevant business experience preferred
- Experience of cooperating with virtual and diverse multi-regional teams and initiatives
- Well-developed organizational and administrative skills
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded