Senior Financial Analyst
What is the opportunity?
Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones. The country employs a global operating model to maximize efficiencies across time zones and supports a 24/7 operations.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible to ensure all financial records are accurate and finalized on a timely basis. Financial records include general ledger, sub-ledger and supporting schedules and documentations. You are also will be assisting the team with maintenance of account payable and account receivable function of the Bank. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Review and processing of expense claims reimbursement on timely manner, according to the service level agreement (SLA).
- Review and processing of invoices for compliance with expense and other RBC policies, including but not limited to vendor management policy, Delegation of Authorities (DOA).
- Processing of expenses according to GST and withholding tax filing requirements.
- Ensure that systems reconciliations are completed and follow up on all unreconciled items diligently.
- Ensure fixed asset records are in compliance with RBC group policy in terms of capitalisation criteria and depreciation period.
- Proactively undertake any ad-hoc projects from time-to-time for the Finance Department.
- Tertiary education qualified in Accounting/Commerce/Business discipline.
- Good organisational, numeric and reconciliation skills.
- Competent PC skills - knowledge in MS Office-Excel.
- Previous relevant industry knowledge.
What's in it for you?
- Willingness to take on new challenges, confident and self motivated
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded