Senior Risk Analyst, Issues and Regulatory Change
What is the opportunity?
As Senior Risk Analyst, Issues & Regulatory Change, you will be an integral part of the RBC's Enterprise Risk within Group Risk Management. You will be working with Manager, Issues & Regulatory Change in executing activities relating to Issues Management and Regulatory Change Management processes. What will you do? Issues Management:
Self-Identified Issues Process Governance:
- Management of US Risk Office issues across various sources.
- Preparing issue management reporting for senior management, stakeholders and risk/management committees.
- Collaborating with other Issues Management functions and other key partners as needed.
- Developing and maintaining Issues Management process and procedure documentation.
Regulatory Change Management:
- Perform credible challenge over self-identified issues, identifying and escalating non-compliance with approved practices and ensuring the challenge process is well documented.
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Assist Manager, Issues & Regulatory Change in executing Regulatory Change Management activities with program stakeholder and other key parties.
- Maintain sufficient supporting evidence demonstrating the Regulatory Change Management process
- Monitor findings for Regulatory Change Management ocess.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Law or other related fields.
- At least 2-3 years experience work in a Risk Management role in a Financial Services organization.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to tailor verbal and written communication (including presentation decks) based on audience seniority and past interactions.
- Familiarity with US Financial Institution regulatory landscape
What's in it for you?
- Strong knowledge of issue management lifecycle, issue remediation and validation requirements, risk and control framework, quality assurance reviews, operational risk management and senior management / committee reporting.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Join our Talent Community
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at http://www.rbc.com/careers/index.html rbc.com/careers. JOB SUMMARY City:
Wisma RBC Work Hours/Week:
40 Work Environment:
Office Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Monthly Required Travel (%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Group Risk Management Req ID:
284897 Ad Code(s):