Service Desk Analyst (Mandarin Speaking)
Client satisfaction will be your ultimate goal in this role. As a customer service representative, you will be on the front line serving our customers. You'll be the technical resource and point person interacting with clients, vendors, and senior management, to identify and resolve complex technical problems. If solving problems and helping others succeed excites you, let's talk!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Handle IT inquiries/incidents or problem via phone, email, fax, web and other means set by the respective account
- Manages and provide management support to the agents who are supporting the customer inquiries and problems.
- Responsible for the development and motivation of the agents and ensuring they have the necessary tools and information.
- Proactively solve problems and provide timely resolution to ensure minimal impact to customer and employee satisfaction.
- Identify the most appropriate course of action for problem resolution and effectively communicate plans to those impacted. Responsible for ensuring resources are utilized efficiently and in the way that consistently promote the customer quality and satisfaction.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Fresh graduate or Min 1-2 year Helpdesk Experience.
- Good spoken English & Mandarin.
- Good technical knowledge in Win2K/XP environment, IE, MSOffice 2000/2003, Lotus Notes, Basic Network troubleshooting skill.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and analytically.
- Proven supervisory skills and ability to organize and clearly communicate thoughts and ideas.
- Must be willing to work in a stressful environment.
- Must be customer oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to take on extra tasks that are given.
1. No credit card issue
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.