Supervisor, Fund Accounting (Lux)
What is the opportunity?
Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones. The country employs a global operating model to maximize efficiencies across time zones and supports a 24/5 operations.The Supervisor will be reporting to the Manager/Senior Manager and will be responsible for the accuracy and delivery of the NAV price, as well as to ensure that all procedure are followed by the Fund Accountants. Working hours : 2:30PM - 11:30PM Region : Lux What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Acting as a subject matter expert (SME) to the Fund Accounting team, to produce consistent and accurate prices for your allocated funds, meeting tight deadlines within service level agreements (SLA).
- Manage feedback to/from departments that will have input into net asset value (NAV) deliverables to ensure client deliverables and quality standards are met.
- Supervisor will be the first escalation point for Oversight/Client and Fund Accountants in providing technical support and advice.
- Supervisor will also involve in projects, process improvement, developing test cases, validating user acceptance testing (UAT) and regression findings.
- Acting as coach and mentor to new and current team members and involves in training new members.
- Post-secondary education with an accounting/finance concentration or equivalent experience
- Extensive Fund Accounting knowledge.
- Familiar with Hiportfolio/Multifonds system.
- Strong background in derivatives .
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office - Excel, including macro.
- Demonstrate leadership attitude.
- Accounting background.
- Previous relevant industry knowledge.
What's in it for you?
- Willingness to take on new challenges, confident and self-motivated.
- Good to have an individual who has the experience in supervising team members - 4 to 5
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded