Capco Malaysia is looking for individuals with strong testing experience to join our Malaysia operation.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy firm focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with the largest international and local banks, insurance companies, payment service providers and other actors within the industry -projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise in data & business consulting
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A structured data academy bootcamp
- Rotation across data areas to ensure that you gain insight across our various data offerings
- Unique learning and development opportunities to build up your consulting, banking and domain expertise
- An experienced senior coach to support you by providing career advice and guidance throughout your career at Capco
- A peer buddy from day one to help you settle in
- Fast career progression -we believe in rewarding success
- Bachelor’s degrees in business, management, finance
- Interest in financial services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Attention to detail
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proven Track record as an outstanding test analyst (Min 3 Years) with end to end testing experience.
- Understand application business area and application requirements, specifically in the banking environment. Experience in managing user acceptance testing (UAT) in both in an Agile and Waterfall delivery environment.
- Hands on experience in test planning, test execution, test management, defect tracking skill and test progress reporting including using a variety if test management tools.
- Skilled Business Analyst with relevant experience in the coordination od SIT and UAT for multi phased project preferably using Agile practice.
- Languages: Must speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay and English
ISTQB Certified tester, Foundation level (CTFL) work towards qualification.