- Responsible to provide operation support for Bank's voice/video infrastructure.
- Manage and handle voice/video incidents and problem and ensure all incidents are resolved within stipulated SLA.
- Manage and maintain enterprise voice & video infrastructure including capacity, monitoring and patch management.
- Plan, implement and provide ongoing support for Avaya Voice infrastructure, Avaya/Verint Call recordings, Cisco Meeting Server and Skype for Business voice and video collaboration.
- Maintain and manage entire asset life cycle from Asset Mgmt, ID Mgmt, Monitoring to Configuration Mgmt.
- Develop and maintain of all voice & video system documentation.
- Maintain internal control discipline at a Satisfactory level - as measured by Internal and external Audit and local Regulatory ratings.
- Gathering of technical requirement, development of low level designs, implementation of voice & video transformation project.
- Planning project resource and lead the project team
- Manage voice & video transformation projects timeline
- Responsible for project implementation for Bank's voice/video infrastructure with quality and satisfaction
- Review and manage all changes to ensure operation stability.
- Manage all voice and video project risk and issue
- Monitoring voice and video project progress and provide reporting document
- Ensure project documentation are produce with quality for daily operation support
1. Minimum 5 years of experience in leading a team to support and manage Voice and Video infrastructure.
2. Have experience in voice and video technologies, Skype of Business, MS Teams or Avaya certifications are highly desirable.
3. Have experience in Video conferencing production such as Camera, Microphones and Speaks are highly desirable
4. Have fundamental understanding of network technologies especially on Quality of service (QOS).
5. Have experience in managing voice/video operations within a suitably sized enterprise environment.
6. Proven track records in managing Skype of Business and Avaya voice infrastructure
7. Operational experience in a financial sector environment strongly desired.
8. A good team player and able to work effectively at all levels of an organization.
9. Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills, highly organized and able to interact professionally and appropriately at all levels of the organization.
10. Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities.
11. Have the drive to change work on business as usual (BAU) areas, and the will to challenge the status quo.
12. Have a quality mindset with prevention attitude to attain zero defects