2020 Graduate Program –Client Services/ Customer Support Analyst– Hong Kong/ Penang, Malaysia
What's in it for you?
The Investor Relations Industry is a unique space that requires an enthusiastic individual who is willing to take ownership of his/her client queries and work in a team environment towards resolving them and providing the best customer service in the marketplace which Ipreo is well known for. What you'll work on:
The Client Service Support is responsible for carrying out the day-to-day delivery of client account services under the direction of the Corporate Client Services team and Manager. Working with the Corporate Client Services, the Client Service Support must develop a clear understanding of project requirements, together with a detailed grasp of internal processes and the overall client workflow in order to contribute towards operational and project solutions that achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
• Develop an understanding of the Investor Relations industry and job functions to facilitate the appropriate response to client needs.
• Handle routine communication with internal teams
• Handle clients' incoming inquiries via telephone and email
• Facilitate client setup, effectively troubleshoot issues and escalate as needed, work with internal groups to document issues and deliver effective solutions.
• Work closely with teams to maintain ongoing knowledge of project status and communicate effectively internally and externally (if required), to keep all parties informed of any information that may have impact on the business result.
• Prepare customized spreadsheets with detailed quality assurance, and perform data entry tasks - ensuring details meet specified requirements.
• Monitor technical issue ticketing system. Work to move issues through the resolution process, working with Advisors and Product to obtain necessary information from clients and troubleshoot.
• Ad-hoc reporting What we look for:
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
• Fluent in English and Mandarin (spoken and written)
• Japanese language skill is a plus
• Detail oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and outstanding customer service orientation
• Successful candidate must be results driven, detailed oriented and a motivated self-starter
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
• Superior analytical & independent problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Ability to handle high pressure situations and manage deadlines
• Strong proficiency of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and the motivation to learn new applications
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.