Account Coordinator (Fresh Graduate)
Balance workloads - proactively engage with clients to determine upcoming deliverables, manage the team calendar and push clients for content earlier when we look like we're going to be busy and/or negotiate timeframes and/or plan for external resource allocation.
- Provides informal guidance and support to team members
- Engages with other teams to help deliver complex projects
- Evaluates and communicates job-specific information
- Have above-average communications skills - able to work with clients remotely
- Attention to detail and good multitasking skills / organisational skills, ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Proofreads materials for accuracy and completeness
- Researches latest trends in design/industry
- Ensures that design projects are completed on time, within budget and to user's requirements.
- Bring clarity to incomplete briefs - direction, assets, content, etc
- Be a resource for designers - guidance on when to engage with clients, how to approach, when to flag problem projects or issues
- Ability to work within a team environment, providing feedback and guidance to other team members as necessary while being receptive of work critiques/reviews and guidance from those same team members
- Understanding of online project management platforms (Wrike and BOX) is a plus
- Understanding of print production and 4 -colour process work is a plus
- Coordination with internal print shop and external vendors from up-front (quotes, file prep, etc) through delivery (supervise print runs QC, ensure delivery, etc)
- Understanding of e-marketing best practices, html development and CSS is a plus
Full familiarity with key software:
- BA/BS degree in Graphic Design/Marketing/equivalent
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- PowerPoint + MS Office suite
- Adobe Acrobat
- Abode Creative Suite is a plus
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.