Order Management Manager
Job Description Summary
- Supervises the daily activities of a team
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and the local business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
- Typically does not perform the work supervised
• Ensures invoices are correct and dispatched on time
• Ensures revenue is recorded properly with regard to contracts to ensure SOX compliance
• Maintains open communications with customers (internal and external) to maintain customer delight
• Maintains complete and accurate customer information
• Directly manages the performance of subordinates
• Maintains training documentation to ensure accurate and up to date.
• Responsible for the accumulation and submission of data for review by both internal and external audit for SOX compliance.
• Must be able to communicate ideas in both meetings and in writing.
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to interact professionally with peers
Additional Job Description
- Understands how the team relates to other closely related teams to improve efficiency
- Requires understanding and application of procedures and practices within own area and basic knowledge of other areas
- Has formal supervisory responsibilities; sets priorities for and coaches associates to meet deadlines
- Impacts the level of service and the team's ability to meet quality, volume, and timeliness objectives within their area
- Guided by local business needs and established practices
Complexity & Problem Solving
- Uses judgment to identify and resolve day-to-day problems
- Should possess the knowledge of SFDC and SAP.
Expectation as a manager
- Act as a coach
- Empowers others to act
- Makes everyone feel valued as a person
- Deliver results
- Communicates openly, honestly and frequently
- Helps others succeed
- Creates purpose
- Does the right thing
- Partners across the organization
- Is a strong decision-maker
Flexible to Work on APAC/EMEA ShiftInclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.