Sr Pricing Analyst
: Support all pricing activities for the Product Design business including renewal pricing, new quotes, rework requests and custom pricing requests.
Provide analytics and process improvements to increase productivity and turnaround time Roles and Responsibilities :
- Interacts directly with Sales Reps worldwide to understand pricing needs and develop pricing quotes that meet customer needs and conform to margin and growth targets for the business.
- Ensures that defined processes are followed including internal and external approval requirements, margin guidelines, etc.
- Runs batch processes to initiate pricing activities.
- Supports projects including model and tool development / refinement, process alignment, value-based pricing, discount and renewal analysis, and Sales and Operations support / training.
- Documents and suggests continuous improvements in pricing processes.
- Proposes price change recommendations, what-if analysis and impact assessments.
- Conducts, interprets, and presents quantitative / qualitative analyses to management.
- Maintains and communicates regular pricing update & position
- Completes work with limited degree of supervision
- Bachelor's degree required in (Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Enthusiastic and proactive team player
- Solid understanding of statistics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct, interpret and present quantitative / qualitative analysis.
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel (pivot tables, charting, data mapping). VisualBasic & Macro are preferable
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and competing priorities
- Good communication, consulting, interpersonal and presentation skills
Must be willing and able to work APAC & EMEA shifts on a rotational basis.
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.