Vendor Management Analyst
- George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia George Town Pulau Pinang MY
- Permanent, Full time
- IHS Markit
- 18 Aug 18 2018-08-18
Vendor Management Analyst
Title: Vendor Management Analyst
Summary: Responsible for creating and maintaining vendor records according to established processes.
General Job Duties:
- Administer a set of sound processes and procedures to embed Vendor Management practice and principles as a standard within IHS.
- Administer the Vendor Management Inbox, quickly processing requests, resolving issues and responding to colleague inquires.
- Confirm that all required information and documentation required to setup a new vendor has been received. Obtain missing information if required. Verify that the vendor is not a duplicate. Set the vendor up in SAP according to standard process.
- Liaise with Tax, Treasury and vendors as required to obtain required vendor setup and banking information.
- Obtain the correct documentation for vendor change requests before making changes to existing vendor records in SAP.
- Maintain vendor change / add records as per the standard process in support of IHS record retention requirements.
- Block identified duplicate and inactive vendors.
- Identify and report instances of non-compliance and non-adherence with Vendor Management standards.
- Maintain vendor assessments and performance reviews in the database as per the standard process.
- Run reports and metrics as defined by Vendor Management team leads.
- Assist in the administration of various projects as defined by Vendor Management team leads, including auditing invoices to reassign commodity codes and enforcing compliance to the Approved Supplier Program when it is defined.
- Provide a high level of customer service to our team, internal customers and vendors. Embrace the "customer first" philosophy by responding quickly to inquiries, resolving issues as they arise, and treating all customers professionally and diplomatically.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associate's degree, technnical college or some college course work preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point and SharePoint
- Accounting background or training
- Customer Service experience (desired)
- Transactional Purchasing Experience (desired)
- SAP Experience (required)
- Intermediate problem solving skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.