AMINISTRATION - RECEPTIONIST
Under general supervision, receives and routes in-coming calls and greets visitors at KPMG Ipoh Office and direct guests to designated meeting rooms and serving beverages.
Provides general information and assistance to the public.
Performs routine office support functions, including filing, and performs related duties as may be assigned.
The Receptionist's duties are to provide assistance in Customer Service. Essential duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
1. Well groomed and always ready with a smile to greet clients and visitors at the Reception area
2. Promptly answer incoming calls and re-directs calls correctly, including screening certain calls, if necessary, takes and delivers messages
3. Must be familiar with the names and extension of all staff in the various departments of the Firm and the telephone system
4. To show and lead clients and visitors to the waiting lobby and/or meeting rooms and serving beverages.
5. Attend to booking of meeting rooms
6. To make travel arrangements, such as plane reservations and hotel accommodations.
7. To place order on stationary, name card etc..if needed.
• SPM or equivalent
• Preferably minimum 1 year work experience in a similar capacity. Those without work experience are also encouraged to apply
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (e.g. fluent in Business English)
Urgently Looking for a Good Receptionist!