Tax Senior - Business Process Solution (JB Office)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Tax Senior - Business Process Solutions(BPS)
In today's volatile business environment, as companies expand and become increasingly global, they need to deal with multifaceted accounting and tax issues. Deloitte Malaysia's Business Process Solutions (BPS) offers a full range of finance, accounting and payroll services to clients customized to help them improve and manage their accounting, tax and payroll processing in the ever changing business environment. The BPS team comprises of a group of experienced professionals who will be outsourced to clients' office, based on project related services, assignments, etc.
If you are passionate about gaining exposure and knowledge in different industries, servicing and bringing value to clients, this is an opportunity for you to shine and become part of a winning team within the global Deloitte family. Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Provide support to clients from various industries, in the roles of finance manager, accountant or bookkeeper.
- Compile and review financial statements.
- Compile and extract relevant information required by tax agents/auditors.
- Carry out deferred tax and MTD computations.
- Handle payroll, EPF, SOSCO, as well as account payable/receiving processing.
- Prepare and review annual budgets.
- Prepare and review bank reconciliations, fixed assets register etc.
- Work closely with clients and liaise with various government agencies e.g. Inland Revenue Board, Ministry of Finance and other government agencies.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Possess minimum a Bachelor Degree in related disciplines such as Accounting/Economics/Tax or Professional Qualification (ACCA/MIA/MICPA) with at least 2 years relevant working experience preferably in professional services firm.
- Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess good organizational skills and able to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines.
- A strong team player and willing to share responsibilities as a team.
- Possess a pleasant personality and willing to learn attitude.
- Those with knowledge and experience in GST and SAP finance module would have an added advantage.
- Possess good working knowledge of Microsoft office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Willing to travel and be placed at clients' premises for certain periods of time when required.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: MT108-175410-2019