We’re working with the Private Equity business of an Asian Multi Billion USD Fund Manager, looking for either a Big 4 / Consulting / Investment Banking Business Consultant to work a high-profile role with an OEM Portfolio Company on strategic projects including bolt on acquisitions / business processes / site development and client engagement.
I’m looking to talk with consulting / advisory professionals from credible names to act as the strategic consultant working closely with the Investor (PE Fund Manager) and CEO of an OEM (FMCG) business in Malaysia, with a number of household names as clients, driving the business forward and running strategic projects critical to the growth and development of the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing strategic support to the CEO and Private Equity Fund to aggressively grow the business over the next 5 years.
- Identifying M&A opportunities in the local markets and managing pre and most acquisition relationships internally and externally.
- Running business critical projects internally identifying process streamlining and best business practices.
- Developing and maintaining seamless communication and engaging effectively with internal and external stakeholders across all business lines and levels.
- Identifying, managing and delivering strategic growth plan plans and vision of the business.
Ideally your background and skills will reflect:
- 5 - 10 years minimum professional Consulting / Advisory / Investment Banking from a reputable firm with international exposure.
- Experience in working with Malaysian businesses preferably with OEMs or FMCGs.
- A proven ability to communicate at all level and engage with senior stakeholders strategically
- Degree qualified and Malaysian or Malaysian PRs preferred.
- International exposure through academic or professional capacity.
If you’re looking for your next challenge and want to take control of your career then reach out directly on email@example.com.