- Klang, Selangor, Malaysia Klang Selangor MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for......
JOB PURPOSE · To provide overall Wealth Management product and services support to frontliners
· To provide need-based advisory solution to customers
· To participate in Wealth Management strategy in order to drive the overall Wealth Management sales and revenue with distribution team
· To work closely with the Wealth product managers to ensure the success of the product-launched and seamless sales process
· To work closely with the Wealth compliance manager for compliance with all regulations and controls set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Advisory Support
· Work as part of the Country Advisory Council to provide monthly "Actionable Investment Map" to frontliners. Make periodic recommendation on monthly funds focus and bond focus list.
· Responsible for providing regular product and market update as well as portfolio reviews and rebalancing with customers mainly Priority customers with the objective of enabling the growth of customers Assets under Management (AUM).
· Conduct client seminars and presentation to targeted groups identified by branches.
· Effective in interacting and work with Sales Team Manager & Branch Manager to formulate and implement tactical plans at branch level for investment sales and new investment account (wealth broadening and wealth deepening)
· Provide continuous coaching and support on market information, product knowledge and investment sales technique to all Relationship Managers
· To work closely with Wealth Management Product team as well as Distribution team to boost overall investment revenue targets and customer satisfaction on investment & insurance products and services.
Business Strategy and Performance
· Strategize with product managers for product launch which include training, sales script, objection handling and customer event etc
· Increase customer product holding by advocating portfolio diversification and asset allocation
· Increase customer's investment AUM by providing value-added services such as market update, regular portfolio review etc
· Build Standard Chartered Wealth Management brand name and increase net-promoter-score (NPS) via campaign series and frontline engagement
· Ensure good team spirit among the team members
· Set a role model to the frontliners
· Work cohesively with the Wealth Management team and segments
· Group Wealth Management
· Wealth Management team
· Segment & Distribution Head
· Relationship Manager and Branch Sales and Services Executive
· Sales Team Manager, Branch Manager and Cluster Manager
· Fund houses
· Competitors and Public Media
KEY MEASURABLES · Financial Performance
· WM Product Penetration
· Frontline Engagement
· Customer Engagement
· Country Advisory Council
· Others i.e NPS, MyVoice employee engagement survey
PROFILE · Strong knowledge of multi asset classes and investment products
· Good understanding of relevant wealth management products (both investment and insurance) and services
· Good selling skills in wealth management products (investment and insurance)
· Strong knowledge and understanding Strategic and Tactical Asset Allocation, portfolio diversification and rebalancing
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills
· Strong leadership qualities, excellent interpersonal skills with multinational awareness and sensitivity.
· Effective oral and written communication skills, able to deal effectively with people at all levels (internal and external) and in difficult and complex situations.
· Relevant depth of experience in the financial and investment industry
· Sound understanding of all business guidelines and compliance requirements and issues
· In-depth understanding of key business drivers in dedicated geographical market(s) with sound understanding of legal, political and economic situation/ framework
· Deep understanding of cultural, ethnic and religious market conditions
· Focus, drive to lead, leading people, delivering results, endurance, personal perseverance, strong self motivation, entrepreneurial, team player
· Highly motivated and self-starter. Passion to excel and see others succeed. Possess Business mindset.
· Ability to analyze statistical data and extract information to identify opportunities, trends and correlation.
· Creative problem solving abilities.
· Able to travel moderately
· Ability to communicate in Chinese languages is a plus
· CFA is a plus