Assistant Branch Manager Amanah (Inanam KK)
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success.
Representing the largest global Islamic financial services team of any international bank, HSBC Amanah provides a full suite of innovative Islamic products and services to retail and corporate customers around the world. Complementing HSBC's comprehensive range of global banking and financing solutions, HSBC Amanah leverages the Group's international experience and expertise in Islamic finance to best serve the growing demand for this viable alternative to conventional financing in Malaysia.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our HSBC Amanah
team in the role of Assistant Branch Manager Amanah
, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager,the job holder mainly responsible to assist the Branch Manager in managing the Retail Bank Wealth Management (RBWM) Sales, Services, Operational, Risk and Financial Targets at the domicile Amanah branch and to support the business plan to maximize profit and ensure effective teamwork between RBWM and central operations including risk management and credit administration division. To live the Amanah Brand and ensure the branch delivers a world class customer experience. Principal Responsibilities
- Assisting the Branch Manager in managing the Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) Sales, Services, Operational, Risk and Financial Targets of the Branch
- Supporting the business plan to maximize profit and ensure effective teamwork between RBWM and central operations including risk management and credit administration division
- Creating positive staff morale, motivating and actively managing performance
- Living the Amanah Brand and ensure the branch delivers a world class customer experience.
- Being customer oriented with the ability to provide effective and efficient service to customers
- Committed to achieve team financial goals, with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and maintain high quality of sales & service level
- Excellent communication (Bahasa Malaysia and English)
- Min 18 months in any function (unless with line manager's endorsement)/Min Rating of 3 in the last appraisal