Pipeline JR - Branch Sales & Service Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
JOB PURPOSE Inbound NTB/ETB sales
· To proactively address walk-in NTB clients (any segment) sales needs; Pull generated from ATL/online, catchment campaigns, word of mouth.
· Activate NTB clients, and set up and educate clients on remote channel usage i.e: online, Client Centre, ATM; Hand over client to Priority or Business Banking Team if required.
· To proactively upgrade and convert ETB PsB clients to qualified Priority Banking client via AUM top up Inbound ETB Service-To-Sales
· To proactively address walk-in ETB clients (any segment) sales needs (may be from Service to Sales); Service client on initial request and broaden to Next Best Conversation based on ETB analytics.
· Direct and educate walk-in clients to use self-serve channels, and handle service requests via low-counters where requested by clients, actively seek Service to Sales opportunities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Deepening Activities Listen, explain & sell (in person)
· Understand needs of walk-in clients by actively providing quality, efficient after sales services.
· Proactively explain respective banking proposition that fits Clients Ingoing Needs/anchor products, e.g: CASA, Mortgage, CC, BC CASA.
· Proactively refer for specialised needs; e.g: simple wealth products. Deep sell (in person)
· To maximise cross sell opportunities by immediately broaden the conversation to include fuller bundle
· Actively refer to Business Banking Acquiring Team for BC lending needs, e.g: debit & credit card (individual) Prepare, set up, & activate
· Ensure required documents are available when in need by :
· Compiling required documents
· Conduct CDD
· Opening of new account / activate products
· Tag clients to the right segment.
· Refer respective business clients to BC Banking Team and Affluent to Priority Banking Team. Service
· Actively fulfil basic service need and pass on rest to Client Centre or CSM.
KEY MEASURABLES :
· To achieve agreed revenue and new sales targets.
· Agreed service standards to customers.
· 100% Operation control under operation risks guidelines and sales compliance.
· To cascade and live the values.
· To undertake special projects / assignments.
· Non compliance and control weaknesses inherent in the selected samples are detected and duly reported
· No unsatisfactory compliance reviews and audits on the conduct of CST and record keeping
· No overdue Control Sample Testing (CST).
· Maintaining robust controls and monitoring actions
TALENT, RESOURCES & SKILLS: Skill requirements Product broadening
· Basic banking products knowledge - CASA, Mortgage, PL, Credit Cards & Simple Wealth
· Market and competition knowledge
· Client engagement
· Closing deals
· Ability to drive and manage client interaction
· Good communication & presentation skills
· Negotiation and objection handling
· Client training on digital solutions Journey completion
· Discipline and good time management to handle client needs
· Ability to solve problems and close issues without handing over
· Strong analytical ability
· Understanding of CDD principles
· Interpersonal and complaint handling skills
· Bank's product knowledge
· Understanding of policies and procedures
· ABM rules / Bank Negara FEA regulations
· Branch Operations Manual (WEBOM) /MIC/ group circulars/bank policy and tariff of charges