Director, Head of Corporate Banking
- Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia Kuala Lipis Pahang MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters - Malaysia
- 05 Jul 18 2018-07-05
A specialised financial institution is seeking a high-calibre Director, Head of Corporate Banking in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to support a large, complex business unit for the bank. This position reports directly to the Bank's CEO.
About the Director, Head of Corporate Banking Role:
In this strategic role, you will be tasked to strategise and supervise the division's activities on banking relationship and the overall performance of the division by ensuring that business objectives and targets are met.
- Ensuring that new loans, financing disbursement and approval of loans application process are carried out efficiently in accordance to set policies and procedures
- Overseeing visits to applicant's site/office whenever necessary and overseeing the necessary due diligence
- Preparing business plans with the assistance of the head of department by monitoring the current economic and potential market and sectors, to explore and to support as a guide to achieve division target
- Preparing the annual budget by monitoring and evaluating past performances and current economic scenario
- Monitoring, evaluating and improving the division's performance by attending management meetings such as loan approving committee, credit monitoring meetings and related board meetings.
- Gaining feedback and ideas from various departments, to support in the evaluation of division performance and as a guide to improve division performance
To succeed in the Director, Head of Corporate Banking role, you must have more than 15 years related experience in the corporate and commercial banking industry.
- Results oriented with strong capability to offer complex financial solutions and services
- In-depth knowledge of the financial/banking industry
- Demonstrates ability to apply strategies for attaining profitability in banking
- Sharp business development focus and demonstrative innovative approaches
- Knowledge in the financial aspect of Company Law or Law related to Banking and other regulatory requirements by Bank Negara
This financial institution provides facilities that supports Malaysian investors undertaking projects overseas such as manufacturing, infrastructure and other developmental projects. Available to local companies or controlled joint-venture companies incorporated overseas for the purchase of Malaysian goods.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Director, Head of Corporate Banking role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125