AM Investigation & MI
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 22 Aug 18 2018-08-22
AM Investigation & MI
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Within HSBC Technology and Services, Global Operations is a business-aligned, customer-servicing organisation with the primary objective of driving operational excellence across our businesses worldwide. Achieving this through the consolidation, simplification and continuous improvement of processes across the full range of HSBC operations, the division simultaneously takes responsibility for managing operational, location and processing risk and ensuring that services provided are at a best-in-class price point for the required quality level.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our payments team in the role of Assistant Manager Investigation & Management Information .
- Responsible for Procedure updates and to ensure that DIMMs/ Procedures are as per the required standard ( Group, Country and Global Standard) ;
- Responsible for regulatory reporting and Operations MI reporting;
- To ensure accuracy and finds ways to simplify the process- where applicable;
- Will be the department BCP Co-ordinator and work closely with Bank BCM to ensure BIA and BCP records are up to date and ensure the BCP site is always ready;
- To work with the Line of Business and agree on the SSO volumes /FTE which will be used for the recharges and explain to Line of Business on any variances in reporting and reason for these variances;
- To work with the executives to ensure PLA s are updated correctly as per the required standards. Work with the respective LOBs to ensure all SLAs are clearly understood and articulated to ensure quality of work is maintained
- To work with the business on how to possibly make our processes more seamless and automate some of these work to ensure that this would benefit the customers as well as enable to manage our risks effectively;
- All data requirements (timesheets, leave requests, absence requests and ad hoc process information) is completed and updated in a timely manner;
- The challenge for the incumbent is to ensure the data quality is accurate and current , ensure that the Line of Business do their part in data clean up etc ;
- Ensure some level of automation is happening and eliminate the manual reliance of reporting/ tracking everything manually;
- Possess good verbal and written skills in English
- Inward and Outward Payment Knowledge
- Payments Investigation and Nostro Reconciliation Knowledge
- Ability to understand and interpret numeric data
- Attention to details
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to maintain focus while working with voluminous data
- Ability to multi task
- Committed to equal employment opportunities
- Ability to build rapport with people
- Details knowledge of Global Standards Requirement and other regulatory requirements like FEA and ITIS.(BNM reporting)