AVP, Credit Administration (Corporate)
- GBP17278.00 - GBP28076.74 per annum
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters - Malaysia
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
AVP, Credit Administration (Corporate) An established regional Financial Institution is on a lookout for an AVP, Credit Administration (Corporate) to lead its end to end Corporate Banking documentation activities.
About the AVP, Credit Administration (Corporate)
As the AVP, Credit Administration (Corporate), you will be tasked to provide effective post-approval credit documentation support for its loan disbursement activities as well as managing delivery objectives and upholding the bank's best interests at all times.
- Preparation of Letter of Offer (LO) upon approval of credit applications within optimum turn-around time after loan approval of the credit committees
- Monitor records of acceptance of LO to ensure compliance of the LO acceptance period
- Monitor security documentation processes to ensure completion and loan disbursement within the targeted timeline
- Monitor pre-disbursement conditions to ensure compliance of approval terms
- Monitor and manage post disbursement conditions to ensure loans are in compliance with the approval terms
- Manage credit documentation deferrals and outstanding provided by the COD to clear and mitigate resulting risks
- Ensure credit file maintenance is conducted including house-keeping and safe custody of documentation
- Follow up on documentation deficiency reports to the respective business teams within the Corporate Banking umbrella so that action can be taken to mitigate resulting risks
- Maintain documentation report for dates of LO issuance/acceptance to allow tracking of loan disbursement TAT
- Maintain records of new/additional loan approved/disbursed for reporting to Corporate Planning and Financial Management team
- Provide information related to credit as and when required by BNM to fulfil reporting responsibilities.
- Monitor progressive disbursement to ensure the process is fully compliant to the drawdown availability period
- Monitor drawdown/roll over of RC to ensure the repayment and drawdown meets specific deadlines
- Monitor schedule repayment of loans prior to the maturity date to ensure prompt repayment of loans
To succeed in this role, you should have an acute eye on detail together with solid credit experience
- Minimum 10 years' experience in corporate or investment banking at an established financial institution
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience involving documentation for banking facilities
- Legal knowledge and background preferred
- Candidates with strong legal background in banking with exposure to conveyancing are encouraged to apply
This established regional Financial Institution is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this AVP, Credit Documentation (Corporate) position.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125