AVP, Credit Risk Management (Transactional)
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 03 Oct 17 2017-10-03
Undertake an independent review on selected accounts on a post-approval basis and to highlight amongst others the conduct of account(CCRIS/OTB/TE/TF), red flags, early warning signal(EWS) breaches in condition imposed/covenant and any potential risks.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the credit risk management process, including key credit terms in documentation and post disbursement monitoring, with a view to provide assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency, and to provide recommendations on areas of credit weakness and deficiencies, and improvements to process/best practice guidelines.
- Jointly propose solutions with Business Units to tighten the structure of the loans granted with the intention to close any of the identified gaps.
- Manage stakeholder relationships with senior management and build relationships with key heads of business as well head of risk teams.
- Provide feedback and consultative advice on credit matters within the Group Global Banking.
- Involved in the development of training and credit initiatives within the Group Global Banking.
- Possess at least Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or relevant discipline.
- Having professional qualification i.e. Certified Credit Professional is an added advantage.
- Must possess credit experience of at least 3 years.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving