AVP, Digital Risk & Compliance
- Responsible for driving and leading all activities related to risk, compliance and audit for CFS Digital Business to ensure all gaps throughout the business is mitigated.
Key Responsibilities Strategy:
Execution & Delivery
- Drive the risk, compliance and audit requirements in a proactive manner by implementing new methods and strategy at 1st line of defense. Incorporating the awareness at product development stage.
- Collaborate with CFS Risk and Prevention, Banking Fraud Management, Operational Risk Management, Audit and other relevant stakeholders in mitigating and complying to all guidelines and requirements related to Digital Business.
- Plan and execute comprehensive awareness strategy to engage our customers in the usage of internet banking facility.
- Work closely with the Digital Business Product Management team to mitigate risk at design stage of products.
- Drive and lead all internal and external requirements and guidelines related to risk, compliance and audit for Digital Business.
- Ensure the various teams submit Regulatory Report on time e.g. BNM STATsmart Reporting (monthly and quarterly), FINET reporting (half yearly), Other adhoc report requests by BNM/MAS and PayNet.
- Timely submission of CSA, RCSA and RRSA with supporting documents.
- Review of monthly department performance matrix and escalate any red flags to HOD or delegate.
- Assist PIC to review and update internal department process flows.
- Ensure department staff compliance with internal and regulatory guidelines and policies and escalate any non-compliance to HOD or HOD delegate for further action.
- Ensure various teams participate and complete any BCP and BCM related activities.
- Ensure response to customer on CFS internet banking disputes are met.
- Lead and mentor team members in risk, compliance and audit best practices and strategy
- Strengthen the risk and compliance awareness and knowledge among current team members.
- Promote the importance in meeting requirements and guidelines related to Digital Business.
- Establish highly effective and collaborative relationships with key bank stakeholders such as CFS Risk and Prevention, Banking Fraud Management, Operational Risk Management, Audit and SG counterpart.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to promote compliance of internal and external requirements within the department.
- Collaborate with SG counterpart to gain best practices in addressing and communicating fraud trends in the region.
- Possess 5 - 7 years of experience in risk assessment, mitigation and monitoring; meeting compliance requirements and working with internal and external audit.
- Able to provide constant support and assist with enquiries on compliance-related matters to internal customer for areas related to Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
- Experienced and familiar in reviewing BNM and PayNet guidelines and requirements.
- Able to build strong relationships and create good rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Very detailed and thorough in reviewing guidelines and requirements.
- Good analytical skills in identifying risk and compliance gaps throughout different stages of product development.
- Capability of working in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines and highly adaptable.
- Experience in leveraging industry fraud analytics to mitigate latest fraud trends and increase the security of online banking