AVP, Global Investment Banking
• Originate and execute debt securities, syndicated loan, project finance and strategic corporate finance advisory mandates, which shall encompass formulating and undertaking business development and origination functions and coordinating inter departmental liaisons to identify and establish credible business relationships with existing and new clientele base.
• You will also supervise and coordinate preparation of pitch books & presentations, structuring & execution of debt securities, syndicated loan, project finance and advisory mandates which includes due diligence process, preparing information memorandums, liaison with rating agencies and relevant regulatory authorities and investors/ participating lenders/ investment banks, documentation, attending to financial close of transaction amongst others. Qualifications
• Degree holder from a reputable institution of higher learning ( with a minimum grade of second class upper, or a CGPA score of 3.5 and above) and/or professional qualification( eg: CFA) or MBA
• Minimum of 2 - 5 years of relevant experience in Corporate Banking/ Debt Origination and Capital Market and/or strategic corporate finance advisory. Relevant corporate experience will be an added advantage.
• Good communication,writing and presentation skills are a pre-requisite.
• Good networking base with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• A good team player with strong mental agility and able to maintain good working relationships with people of all levels.