- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of small, medium-sized and middle-market enterprises, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, wealth management and insurance and global trade and receivables finance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Business Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps customers make the most of opportunities for their businesses.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Administration Associate.
- To provide effective secretarial and administrative support to Manager through proper planning, organizing and implementation skills and to assist Executive in the achievement of business/sectional goals.
- Maintain effective document management and filing system for easy reference and retrieval.
- To arrange appointments and coordinate meeting including follow through procedures, communicate effectively with multiple departments to plan meetings and establish strong relationships to gain support and effectively achieve results.
- To coordinate travel arrangements, calendaring and event organizer.
- Entrusted to manage office in the supervisor's absence. Provided timely, courteous and knowledgeable response to information requests; screened and transferred calls; and prepared official correspondence.
- To ensure all processes and procedures are in accordance with HSBC Policies and Guidelines by meeting compliance, audit and other regulatory requirements at all times.
- Liaising and coordinating with counter-parts at head office
- Assist in organising customer functions and Bank events.
- Compile returns for the region as and when necessary.
- Attend to the general maintenance of the Bank's Residence, liaising with contractors, suppliers on repair works, etc.
- Minimum Diploma in Secretarial or relevant qualification with at least 3-5 years experience;
- Able to work independently must possess good organizing, monitoring and administrative skills;
- She must be professional, matured, responsible and reliable to maintain utmost confidentiality when handling important documents and sensitive matters;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills ;
- Able to work independently and work under pressure;
- Ability to define problems, analytical and able to generate creative solutions.
- Good understanding of departmental policies and activities and compliance with the Bank's standard practices is crucial.
Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply