Administrator, FX Operations
What is the opportunity?
Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones. The country employs a global operating model to maximize efficiencies across time zones and supports a 24/7 operations.
The incumbent is involved day to day processing of RBC Trust clients FX instructions through a dedicated FX Operations (FXO) function which comes under TMS Operations. The team supports the Global 'follow the sun' Operating model for UK region. The target is to ensure alignment with global FXO strategy and standardize FX service delivery to improve operational efficiencies.
Working Hours - 2pm-11pm/ 3pm to 12am / 4pm-1am What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must have
- Perform FX processing (Pre and Post-Execution) tasks on a daily basis: input, verify, validate and settle FX executed by dealing room and sub-custodians.
- Ensure adherence to desk operating procedures, control framework, escalation protocol, risk and regulatory compliance of processing activities.
- Deliver a high accuracy rate and timeliness to ensure superior quality of service to our clients.
- Continuous monitoring of FX Operations team mailboxes [Global FX Instructions, Investigations and Confirmations] to take swift action on instructions/ queries received and do the required follow ups without delay .
- Work collaboratively with both internal [Front Office(Trading desk), Middle Office and other RBC business units] and external stakeholders [Sub custodians/ agents] to ensure the operating model is robust and the risk is mitigated.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Client service management
- Knowledge of FX products, markets and industry practices (SWIFT)
What's in it for you?
- Milvus knowledge
- FX processing experience
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded