Administrator, Shareholder Services (LUX)
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones. The country employs a global operating model to maximize efficiencies across time zones and supports a 24/7 operations.
As Administrator in Shareholder Services Department, you will be accountable to ensure all clients information are updated in SARA system. This includes all subscriptions, redemptions, transfers and switches. You are also responsible in ensuring that all client instructions are executed to a high standard of service and accuracy. Region
: Luxemburg Working hours
: 3:00PM - 12:00AM / 4:00PM - 1:00AM What will you do?
- Contribute to ongoing client satisfaction by ensuring their needs and expectations are met through service excellence; propose initiatives to improve service quality and help resolve issues.
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Responsible for all activities are being completed and delivered within agreed timeframes, ensure target Funds deadline are strictly adhered to avoid missing a trade date, and approve / sign-off on correspondence.
- Carry out cross-training for developmental and back-up purposes, ensure ownership of the training plan for direct reports.
- Manage and follow cash processes with various counterparts and set up cash instructions for the funds as well as for the clients.
- Assist in business improvement and client integration projects.
- Mitigate financial/reputational risk by ensuring appropriate controls are developed and maintained in compliance with regulatory requirements or company policies.
- Post-secondary education with an economical background/finance or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2 years' experience in Transfer Agency or financial services industry in an operations environment.
- Proficiency in Macro development.
- Fluency in English (both oral and written).
- A sense of urgency to achieve excellent results
What's in it for you?
- Flexible, ability to cope with stress and pressure
- Good organizational awareness
- Knowledge of other languages is an asset
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded