Administrator, Transaction Management, UCITS V
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographical time zones. Malaysia is one of two operational processing hubs that supports Custody - Transaction Management; Settlements; NAV Production; Fund Reporting; Shareholder Services; Global Fund Platform Services; Data Service Delivery; Entitlements - income and corporate actions and Reconciliations. The country employs a Global Operating Model to maximise efficiencies across times zones and supports a 24/5 operational capability. The objectives for Malaysia are to enhance the scalability of our global operations, improve service quality via our 'centres of excellence' and to implement/leverage standard processes globally.
Responsible for ESMA & UCITS V processing and reconciliation activities as defined in the operating model compliant with the regulation for operations in KL serving the hubs of different geographies like Luxembourg, Ireland, Belgium and Switzerland (not part of EU but in scope).
Supporting Region : Luxembourg ( 4:00PM and 1:00AM ) What will you do?
• Collect daily broker statements for sub-funds dealing with derivatives as defined in the SLA
• Receive daily reconciliation file dispatched automatically by IT and perform daily reconciliation of relevant Focus mirroring accounts with broker statements as defined in the SLA
• Up-date the daily reconciliation file and upload in Share Point.
• Daily verification and adjustment of trading accounts with broker statements
• Liaise with Lux CR/Transition teams in case of any missing system set-up
• Respond to all queries and incoming emails in a timely and effective manner
• Investigation of reconciliation breaks and revert to the relevant parties in order to resolve the break
• Perform the daily mapping between the broker statement and sub-fund as per the procedure in place. What do you need to succeed? Must-have
• At least a Degree in related field
• Any prior banking experience in operations / Back office is a plus
• PC literate in MS Office applications Excel and
• Word Knowledge of different investment instrument types
• Motivated, flexible, able to be part of a team Nice-to-have
• Teamwork & cooperation
• Analytical thinking What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
• A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
• Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
• A world-class training program in financial services
• A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded