Analyst, MarketData Admin, Request management
- Monthly + Bonus
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 22 Mar 18 2018-03-22
Market Data Services (MDS) provides solutions for, implements and operates the firm’s market data, DMA and low latency price delivery infrastructures. The Global MDS Commercial Services Team is a broad scope commercial, compliance and vendor management team. MDS Administrative Services, a sub-team of the MDS Commercial Services Team, the team based in Kuala Lumpur providing inventory management, vendor and exchange compliance, MIS reporting, and other services to the Commercial Services Team and their clients.
- Liaise with vendors to procure market data products, such as Bloomberg, EIKON, Factset, T1.com, Markit, Dealogic, etc
- Manage market data control systems and inventory systems, e.g. DACS, Bloomberg Portal, Infomatch
- Good client management skills, able to work well with internal and external clients/vendor
- Documentation of work flow and implementation of work flow efficiencies
- Participate in market data cost control and cost avoidance strategies
- Team player, team contributor.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate very strong communication skills, logical thinking, multi-tasking abilities, people management and the ability to liaise at all levels. You will be asked to comply with and enforce procurement procedures and, as such, success in this role will be based on your communication skills. A detail-oriented approach and a pro-active attitude are also essential.
- Good understanding in Service Delivery processes and procedures
- Good interpersonal skills and vendor relationship
- Basic market data product knowledge
- 1 year of experience with Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, graphs)
- Candidate must have excellent spoken and written English
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- 1-3 years working within a financial institution
- 1-3 years working in a marketdata industry
- 1-3 years experience of Screen INFOMatch product or any industry inventory system