- Basic Salary+ Bonus
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
You will need to focus a great deal on Analytics and product control related activities. You will support the business with analytics, pricing and billing setup and statements that help drive bank NFI growth. These may include leakage plug, client migration and other initiatives that may be launched by Group Product Manager(s) in the course of business operations
- Support Product and Sales team to Collate and produce reports under Product revenue report, Client Revenue Report, Campaign Tracking report. Report detailing product (NII & NFI) revenue and associated volumes, client revenue and progress of campaigns launched by countries
- Be analytical in generating report for potential revenue leakages, waiver analysis for fee & interest pricing and support country request for data analysis. Work with Global Payment Billing Team to generate report to identify potential revenue leakage, deal analyzer, PMI which included interest waiver.
- Coordinate the implementation of identified NFI leakages from committed business, fee leakage plug by coordinating for its rectification with stakeholders.
- Coordinate implementation of new pricing points & client re-pricing by working with country and business analyst to bed down requirement in order to setup new business rules can be created.
- To assist in performing UAT, Execute and track identified pricing & billing opportunities in conjunction with countries.
- Creation of deal sheet for NON – GPBS countries & usage, maintenance of the associated data. Need to support and work on Deal Sheet Management by ensuring correct pricing points, standard pricing tariff with relevant approval matrix & approves in place
- Perform Data Entry for approved pricing, customer commitments and produce pricing setup forms (for each TP systems). Assist Sales team to input deal into Deal Analyzer and to co-ordinate setup for GPBS and Non GPBS countries. Also coordinate with Trade operation for pricing setup in Tradeport.
- To produce local country operation details of charge to be charged based on conditional pricing, structures.
- Prepare billing review and ensure the customer bill is according to proposed price. The bill also need to be consistent with pricing setup for each cycle through reports and customer sampling
- Very good knowledge of Base SAS is a must. High level knowledge in SQL Scripts.
- Experience in VBA macros/ SAS Enterprise Miner.
- Familiar with building predictive models (preferably with SAS).
- Comfortable with identifying trends and opportunities in huge volume of data.
- Good knowledge of MS Access, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Good ability to transpose analysis into simple and effective presentations.
- Able to communicate complex analytical concepts to non-technical senior management.
- A good self starter and always ready to suggest new insights
- Wholesale Banking Cash product knowledge is a plus.
- Have good problem solving skills and have strong technological orientation.