Assistant B2B Marketing Manager
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC Corporate Banking provides universal financial services support to large corporate and institutional clients around the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global banking network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large enterprises seeking to maximise their potential, and offers streamlined business access to HSBC's broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join this team in the role of Assistant B2B Marketing Manager. Role Purpose:
HSBC are accelerating plans to transform, building on agility, innovation and customer centricity as we become a bank fit for the future. This role is part of the Global Marketing function. The function focuses on understanding present and future customer needs, identification of market opportunities, development and execution of marketing strategies, and programmes. The ultimate goal is to drive improvements in HSBC brand equity and contribute to customer growth, revenue growth, increase customer value and satisfaction in order to meet agreed objectives and key results. Principal Responsibilities:
- The role holder is responsible to each of the lines business in Malaysia in achieving their vision and objectives through marketing activities.
- The role holder will deliver this through unlocking market opportunities through insights, marketing science, data and analytics, creativity and innovation
- The role holder must support achievement of the HSBC vision, values, goals and culture in personal behavior, actions and decision making
- The primary accountability of this role is to assist the development of marketing strategies, plans and programmes and implementing these programmes for Commercial Banking
- The role holder is accountable to the Senior Manager, B2B Marketing, and charged with supporting the business team in achieving their vision and objectives through marketing activity.
- This role is part of the Global Marketing function and is focused on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities. Assist in producing content for paid and owned channels as well as for RM sales enablement and work with Agency partners to create compelling marketing campaign.
- Be a customer champion and adopt agile ways of working
The role holder must support achievement of the HSBC vision, values, goals and culture in personal behavior, actions and decision making. Qualifications Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in/Creative Multimedia, Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- General understanding of advertising & marketing
- Preferred Skill(s): digital marketing, content marketing, web management, marketing automation, storytelling, events and project management.
- Possess strong communication skills and articulates well.
- Preferably Executive specialized in Content Development/Arts/Creative or equivalent.
- Able to communicate proficiently in: English (other languages are an added advantage)