Assistant Manager, Agency Technology & Business Quality
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for supporting specific functional / business areas in terms of information system needs
• Act as the liaison between information technology and business for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems
• Evaluate new applications and identify systems requirements
• Evaluate new information technology developments and evolving business requirements and recommend appropriate systems alternatives and / or enhancements
• Coordinate with relevant information technology departments and third-party vendors to design, implement and maintain information systems to enable reporting and service delivery
• Prepare communications and facilitate presentations on system enhancements and / or alternatives
[Use this profile for any system support positions that may reside in other functions outside Information Technology (e.g. Finance System Support, Human Resources Information System, etc.)]
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.