Assistant Manager, ERM
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- HFG , EA Licence No: 14C7034
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
The position is responsible for all aspects of risk management covering Enterprise Risk Management Framework, Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (“ICAAP”) & Capital Management and Business Continuity Management (“BCM”).
- Maintaining and reviewing ERM Risk Register based on the HOD’s feedbacks and quarterly reviews.
- Performing independent reviews on risk ratings and risk mitigation controls in the ERM Risk Register.
- Perform quarterly Risk-based Capital (“RBC”) analyses (i.e., Capital Structure and Risk profile) for CRO review.
- Assisting the CRO to perform annual or periodical independent reviews on ICAAP exercise and Capital Management Plan by Finance and Actuary.
- Compile researches on external statistical data and internal accounting records for quarterly ICAAP monitoring report, for CRO review.
- Compile Departmental Business Impact Analysis (“BIA”), BCM documentations updates and business continuity exercise for CRO review.
- Assisting the CRO to enhance the actuarial expertise and technical risk management reviews.
- Compile data for ORION’s submission and ensure submissions are made within the BNM’s deadlines.
- Assisting the CRO on Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA).
- Tertiary qualifications with at least Bachelor degree in risk management, actuarial or business or professional qualifications in Associateship of Malaysian Insurance Institute (AMII)/Certificate of MII – Insurance (CMII)
- At least 5 years of working experience in risk management/risk and controls functions.