Assistant Manager, Policyowner Service
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description
This position is accountable for the accuracy and timeliness on all related tasks in Policy Admin Department. Responsibilities:
- Timely processing of workbasket items and as backup for other team members when needed
- Involvement in UAT and projects (at least 30% of the time)
- Assisting with preparation of reports, SOPs etc.
- Some administrative duties
- Assigned duties as and when required by the HOD
- Ensure compliance with SOPs, Regulations such AMLA, Unclaimed Monies, CRS and FATCA, and rules and guidelines for the department
• University Degree in any discipline
• At least 5 years' experience in Insurance Industry, preferably in Policy Servicing
• Able to work long hours, public holidays and weekends as required
• Familiarity with working with AS400 systems and Microsoft Office. If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.8 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.4 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.