Associate Client Success (Financial Market) (Japanese Speaker)
Global Markets Group (GMG) is within the Information Services segment of the Financial Services group at IHS Markit. We provide a variety of technology capabilities, solutions and services at the center of capital formation for all primary market workflows. Our expertise includes roadshows, deal data, analytics, book building, compliance and reporting. Position summary:
The Global Markets Group is seeking a highly motivated, bilingual, Sr. Associate to join our team and focus on level-one/level-two support. The Sr. Associate is necessary for us in the region as a first line customer support (email and phone) between IHS Markit and Mandarin/English speaking investment bank users who are predominately based in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Australia.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn & grow in a role supporting companies within the Global Capital Markets Industry & the various solutions required for their software needs. What you'll work on:
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Provide first-level/second-level support on a wide cross-section of Capital Markets-based applications
- Provide clients, both internal and external, with timely assistance via telephone and email
- Build & Maintain strong customer relationships and provide outstanding client service
- Act as a mentor/coach for new joiners and help liaison internally to ensure the success of the team/organization
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related work experience
- Native/Fluency in verbal and written English and Japanese.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone presence; must be able to deal with others in a pleasant manner and work under varying degrees of pressure and time constraints
- Great listening skills and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Personal initiative and ability to prioritize and multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work independently while still interacting within an integrated team structure
- Ability to understand the business and technical needs of the client as well as troubleshoot or resolve client issue
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Must possess a strong knowledge of Internet applications
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.