Associate Data Management Specialist
Company & department description
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT. Responsibilities
The SWIFTRef Entity Plus team is responsible for performing research, gathering information and validating information on financial institutions across the world through their annual reports or through any other reliable sources and then sort them into hierarchies. This data is then used for publication in the SWIFTRef directories.
The team will be focusing in Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa. Initially the focus of the data collection will be on financial institutions and at a later stage cooperates will follow.
We are a dynamic group looking to continuously improve the customer experience of our services by meeting and anticipating the client needs. Great Team spirit, customer centricity and CI mindset are key elements you need, to fit in the team. In this context, we are looking for a dynamic candidate to reinforce our Customer Operations team!
Your critical mission as a highly motivated team player is :
- Data collection and validation process to feed our central SWIFTRef database
- Data management to build entity hierarchy through various sources
- Ensure data collected from financial institutions is entered correctly in the SWIFTRef database and that the data is updated on a regular basis
The ideal candidate will be :
- Strong communication skills and strong customer orientation, able to establish and maintain warm and supportive interpersonal relationships with internal and external customer
- Able to communicate fluently in English, other languages will be an added advantage for you! (German, Spanish & Portuguese)
- Good understanding on business / finance administration
- Ensuring that relevant information is delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Frequent project work on data enhancements
- Dynamic, motivated, flexible, structured and well organized.
- Stress resistance and ability to work independently are required
- Continuous improvement mindset is a must as is customer orientation.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Strong problem solving skills.
- Self-driven wanting to make thing happen
- Team player, who shares problems and solutions, pro-actively offers to help others
The following experience/knowledge will be an asset:
- Maintaining real time and reference data
- Knowledge about entity hierarchies is key
- Conduct complex financial modeling and analysis of financial information